Many times we have questions asked related to Names of Parliaments of various countries, and in today's competitive scenario each and every mark is important for the aspirants. Here we are providing the List of countries and their parliaments. As India has Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha as the two houses of the Parliament, similarly other countries too have different houses of Parliament.
Questions on Average are always asked in SSC and CDS Exams. Here we are providing a few practice questions including the questions asked in various SSC and CDS Exams held recently.
1. A company produces an average of 4000 items per month for the first 3 months. How much items, it must produce on an average per month over the next 9 months to average 4375 items per month over the whole year ?
All Important Haryana GK Questions for upcoming HTET Exams including Questions asked in previous HTET and HSSC Exams
Here we are providing Questions of Haryana General Knowledge for upcoming HTET Exam to be held on 16th and 17th November 2019. We have also included questions asked in Previous HTET Exams and Various HSSC Exam.
1. The Haryana Lokayukta Act came into force in the year (HSSC Clerk Exam 2019)
2. How many Tahsils are there in Haryana ? (HTET Level II Exam 06-01-2019)
The following passage is from Computer Based SSC CGL Exam held on 08-09-2016.
Directions: A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.
There are always 2 to 3 questions of Odd-One Out type in Reasoning Portions of SSC Exams. These questions are very easy and can be answered quickly and correctly with little practice required. Here we are providing questions of Odd One Out for our Readers to practice and score well in upcoming SSC Exams. Questions are also included from past SSC Exams to help candidates understand the nature of questions asked.
Directions: Find the odd one (words/letters/numers/pairs etc.) out from the given alternatives.
UPSC has today released the notification for CDS - I Exam 2020 on its official website https://upsc.gov.in. The online application link is now active for aspirants to apply for this exam and will remain open till 6:00 pm, 19th November 2019. There are a total of 418 vacancies to be filled through this Exam.
The Exam will be conducted on 2nd February 2020.
1. Gender is a/an --
(a) economic concept
(b) biological determinant
(c) psychological entity
(d) social construct
Answer: (d) social construct
2. Which of the following correctly identifies the broad domains of development ?
(a) Social; physical; personality; self
(b) Physical; cognitive; social and emotional
(c) Emotional; intellectual; spiritual and self
(d) Physical; personality; spiritual and emotional
Answer: (b) Physical; cognitive; social and emotional
1. RBI's Open Market Operation transactions are carried out with a view to regulate
(a) Liquidity in the economy
(b) Prices of essential commodities
(d) Borrowing power of the banks
(e) All the above
2. What is the meaning of "C" in PCA ? (SBI Mains 2017)
(e) None of the above
Trigonometry is one of the important topics in Mathematics Section of SSC, CDS, NDA and other competitive exams. Here, we have for you some important Trigonometry Questions to practice including questions from Previous Exams.
1. sin²50° + sin²40° - cos²0° = ? (SSC CGL Teir II Exam 2013)
There are always one or two questions on Calendar in Reasoning Section of SSC Exams. These are very easy to solve with a little practice. Here we are providing Practice Questions on Calendar, which also includes previous years questions, for our readers.
1. If 9th of the month falls on the day preceding Sunday, on what day of the week will 1st of the month fall ?
2. Meetu's birthday is on Wednesday, 8th March. On what day of the week will Ritu's birthday in same year if the Ritu was born on 10th July ? (SSC CGL Exam 21-08-2017)