- Solar cell
2. Which metal remains in liquid form under normal condition?
3. When a green leaf is seen in red light, its colour will be:
4. Which one in automobile exhausts can cause cancer?
- Carbon monoxide
- It has a high dipole moment
6. The gas usually filled in the electric bulb is :
- Mixture of Nitrogen and Argon
7. Washing soda is the common name for :
- Sodium carbonate
8. Bromine is a :
- red liquid
9. The hardest substance available on earth is :
10. Carbon dioxide is called greenhouse gas because :
- Its absorbs infrared radiation
11. Which is the lightest metal ?
12. X-rays were discovered by :
13. Sodium metal is kept in :
14. Who invented Ball-point pen ?
- C.Biro in 1938
15. The basic structural and functional unit of life is :
16. The universal blood group donor for all group is :
- Blood Group O
17. Hertz is the unity of :
18. World Television Day is observed on :
- 21st November
19. Steel is mainly alloy of :
- Iron and Carbon
20. Farad is measuring unit of :
- Electrical Capacitance
21. A flourescent tube is preferred to an electric bulb because :
- In a tube electrical energy is almost fully converted to light.
22. The strongest muscle in human body is found in :
23. The pulse in the human wrist beats :
- At the same rate as the heart
24. Chlorination is a process used for :
- Water purification
25. In which industry is mica used as a raw material ?
- Electrical Industry
26. Hydrophobia is caused by Virus :
27. The substance used for artificial rain is :
- Silver Iodide
28. The least distance of distinct vision is :
29. Red light is used as danger signal because it :
- Is scattered least
30. Which type of light are strongly absorbed by plants ?
- Indigo and Yellow