One Word Substitution Set 2
Directions: In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
1. A disease or accident which ends in death.
2. One who firmly believes in fate or destiny.
3. A supporter of the cause of women.
4. The killing of one man by another man.
5. An office for which no salary is paid.
6. One who entertains his guest well.
7. One who has exaggerated anxiety about one's health.
8. One who lacks knowledge.
9. That which is contrary to law.
10. A handwriting which cannot be easily read.
11. One who is unable to read or write.
12. One who comes to settle in a country.
13. That which cannot be attacked or taken by force.
14. That which cannot be passed through.
15. That which cannot be put in practice.
16. That which can be reduced to dust or powder
17. That which cannot be approached or reached.
18. One who cannot be easily pleased.
19. That which is outdated or out of use or fashion.
20. One who is all powerful.