1. What is the urgent need of the world today ?
(a) The establishment of an international economic order
(b) The establishment of a world government
(c) The creation of a cultured international social order
(d) The raising of an international spiritual army
2. The people who face impediments and obstructions when they pass from one country to another and do a lot of good jobs are all the following except :
(b) Seekers of knowledge
(c) Teachers of righteousness
(d) Empire builders
3. In the past religious sects :
(a) United the people with one another
(b) Divided one set of people from another
(c) Interfered in political affairs
(d) Kept away from political affairs
4. What was the factor that set one man against another?
(a) Material prosperity of certain people in the midst of grinding poverty
(b) Superior physical strength of some persons
(c) Colour of the skin or construction of the body
(d) Psychological barriers
5. The theory of racial superiority stands falsified today by :
(a) Scientific knowledge
(b) The achievements of the so-called inferior races in every field of life
(c) The precedence given to physical prowess which the so-called inferior races possess and the so-called superior races lack
(d) None of the above factors
6. What will the world Government be expected to do?
(a) It will bring about universal happiness and prosperity
(b) It will bring about a moral regeneration of mankind
(c) It will kill the satan that is in man
(d) It will arrange for interplanetary contacts
7. Which of the following problems has not been mentioned in the passage as likely to be solved with the establishment of world government?
(a) Social problems
(b) Cultural problems
(c) Economic problems
(d) None of these
8. What divide/divides people of one country against another?
(a) Different religions
(b) Different languages
(c) Different social and political systems of different people
(d) Government of various countries
9. What do the government of various countries do to keep people of one country apart from those of another?
(a) They create artificial barriers
(b) They foster unhealthy isolation
(c) They create unnecessary fears and dangers in the minds of the people
(d) All of them
10. The most appropriate title of the above passage may be :
(a) The Evils nurtured by National Governments
(b) The Unity of the world
(c) The need of World Government
(d) The role of religion in the modern times