Q. 2. The US (a)/ don't want (b)/ India in the Security Council.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q. 4. The teacher, as well as the students, (a)/ have gone on an excursion (b)/ to Oooty during their summer vacation.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q. 5. The Cruel lady made (a)/ her step daughter to do (b)/ all the household chores.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q. 6. This hardly won freedom (a)/ should not be lost (b)/ so soon.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q. 7. I tried to meet the person (a)/ whom you said (b)/ was looking for me.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q. 8. We looked after the thief (a)/ but he was nowhere (b)/ to be found.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q. 9. I hoped that the train (a)/ will arrive on time, (b)/ but it did not.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q.10. Their all belongings (a)/ were lost (b)/ in the fire.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q.11. He was in the temper (a)/ and refused (b)/ to discuss the matter again.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q.12. The decorations in your house (a)/ are similar (b)/ to his house.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q.13. Despite of the increase in air fares, (a)/ people still prefer (b)/ to travel by plane.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q.14. He told the boys that (a)/ if they worked hard, (b)/ they will surely pass.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q.15. I shall write (a)/ to you (b)/ when I shall reach Chennai.(c)/ No Error (d)
1. (b) 'That' should not be here as indirect speech interrogative sentence requires no connective word
2. (b) Here the Subject is singular, so "does not"
3. (c) It should be 'newly launched bar'
4. (b) Subject verb agreement error
5. (b) 'To' is not required
6. (a) 'Hardly' should be replaced by 'hard'
7. (b) 'Who' should replace 'whom'
8. (a) "Looked after" means to take care of, here it should be "looked for"
9. (b) 'Would' should be used in place of 'will'
10. (a) "All their", and not "their all"
11. (a) 'The' should be removed before temper
12. (c) "To that of his house"
13. (a) "Of" is not used with 'despite'
14. (c) "Will" should be replaced by "would"
15. (c) "Shall" is not required