2. Which one of the following had legalised Euthanasia ?
(a) Texas in the USA
(b) Northern Territory in Australia
(c) Quebec in Canada
(d) Maharashtra in India
(a) Money Order
(c) Postal Life Insurance
(d) Inland Letter
4. Which one of the following is not an ASEAN member ?
5. 'MERCOSUR' consists of group of countries of :
(c) Latin America
(d) South East Asia
6. Chapchar Kut is a festival celebrated in the state of :
(a) Arunanchal Pradesh
7. Khan Saheb Osman Ali Stadium is located at
8. Which legendary actor has been awarded the Dada Saheb Phalke Award, 2012 ?
(a) Shashi Kapoor
(b) Pran Krishan Sikand
(c) Anupam Kher
(d) Soumitra Chatterjee
9. Who is the scientist in whose honour the "Chandra" X-ray telescope has been named ?
(a) Chandrashekhar Venkat Raman
(b) Jagdish Chandra Bose
(c) Prafulla Chandra Roy
(d) Subramanyam Chandrashekhar
10. Which one of the following dances involves solo performance ?
11. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched ?
(a) Seikan Rail Tunnel : China
(b) Petronas Towers : Malaysia
(c) Appalachian Trai : USA
(d) Rogum Dam : Tajikistan
12. Who is the author of the book 'Conquest of Self' ?
(a) Aurobindo Ghosh
(b) Rabindranath Tagore
(c) Mahatma Gandhi
(d) S. Radhakrishnan
13. The technique of inducing rain from cloud is called
(a) Cloud computing
(b) Cloud control
(c) Cloud engineering
(d) Cloud seeding
14. The Raga which is sung early in the morning is :
15. "World Development Report" is an annual publication of :
(a) United Nations Development Programme
(b) International Bank of Reconstruction and Development
(c) World Trade Organisation
(d) International Monetary Fund
16. Which one of the following is known as the "Coffee port" of the world ?
(a) Sao Paulo
(c) Rio de Janeiro
(d) Buenos Aires
17. Who of the following is the author of the book "The Audacity of Hope" ?
(a) Al Gore
(b) Barack Obama
(c) Bill Clinton
(d) Hillary Clinton
18. The earlier name of the WTO was :
19. In which one of the following States of India it is legal for a Hindu male and illegal for a Muslim male to have more than one living wife ?
(d) Arunanchal Pradesh
20. Which among the following countries was the earliest to give women the right to vote ?
(c) New Zealand