(a) E, D, C, B, A
(b) C, D, B, A, E
(c) A, E, D, C, B
(d) B, C, D, E, A
Answer: (c) A, E, D, C, B
ABC FGH LMN - - -
Answer: (c) STU
3. If ASSIGN is coded as SASING, then KIDNAP is coded as :
Answer: (b) IKDNPA
4. Mrs. Susheela celebrated her wedding anniversary on tuesday, 30th September 1997. When will she celebrate her next wedding anniversary on the same day?
(a) 30 September 2003
(b) 30 September 2004
(c) 30 September 2002
(d) 30 October 2003
Answer: (a) 30 September 2003
5. A clock gains five minutes every hour. What will be the angle traversed by the second hand in one minute?
Answer: (b) 360.5°
6. Ramesh ranks 13th in a class of 33 students. There are 5 students below Susresh rankwise. How many students are there between Ramesh and Suresh? (SSC CGL 2011)
Answer: (b) 14
7. A man started walking West. He turned right, then right again and finally turned left. Towards which direction was he walking now?
Answer: (a) North
8. Sudha travels 8 km to the South. Then she turns to right and walk 4 km. Then again she turns to her right and moves 8 km forward. How many km away is she from the starting point?
Answer: (c) 4
9. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the giving word:
Answer: (d) PREACH
10.From the given alternative words, select the word which can be formed using the letters of the given word:
Answer: (c) APPLICATION
11. If LOSE is coded as 1357 and GAIN is coded as 2468, what do the figures 84615 stand for?
Answer: (a) NAILS
12. If DANCE is coded as GXQZH then how will RIGHT be coded?
13. Some equations are solved on the basis of a certain system. Find the correct answer for the unsolved equation on that basis. If 324*289=35, 441*484=43, 625*400=45, find the value of 256*729.
Answer: (c) 43
14. There are the three baskets of Fruits. First basket has twice the number of fruits in the second basket. Third basket has 3/4th of the fruits in the first. The average of the fruits in all the basket is 30. What is the number of fruits in the first basket?
Answer: (d) 40
15. Find the wrong number in the series.
7, 28, 63, 124, 215, 342
Answer: (a) 28
16. In a family, mother's age is twice that of daughter age. Father is 10 year older than mother. Brother is 20 years younger than his mother and five year older than his sister. What is the age of the father?
(a) 62 years
(b) 60 years
(c) 58 years
(d) 55 years
Answer: (b) 60 years
17. In the following question, number of letters are skipped in between by a particular rule. Which of the following series observes the rule?
Answer: (b) AFKPUZ
18. Find the number that does not belongs to the group of numbers for lack of common property.
Answer: (b) 625
19. In the year 1996, the Republic day was celebrated on Friday. On which day was the Independence day celebrated in the year 2000?
Answer: (a) Tuesday
20. Find the wrong number in the given series :
462, 422, 380, 342, 306
Answer: (a) 422