- Paytm Payments Bank appointed Satish Kumar Gupta as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
- Senior diplomat Saurabh Kumar named India's next ambassador to Myanmar.
- Justice Ramesh Rangnath has been appointed Chief Justice of the Uttarakhand High Court.
- Justice Vijai Kumar Bist has been appointed Chief Justice of the Sikkim High Court.
- Justice Debasis Kar Gupta has been appointed Chief Justice of the Calcutta High Court.
- Justice Ajjikuttira Somaiah Bopanna has been appointed Chief Justice of the Gauhati High Court.
- Justice Naresh Harishchandra Patil has been appointed Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court.
Gupta was former deputy general manager at State Bank of India where he worked for over three decades. He then became chief project officer at National Payments Corporation of India, which manages payment products like Unified Payments Interface.
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) announced that it has appointed Saurabh Kumar as the new Ambassador to Myanmar.
The MEA, in a statement issued on Wednesday, said the new Indian Ambassador to Myanmar will be assuming the assignment "shortly".
Kumar, belonging to the 1989 Indian Foreign Service's (IFS) batch, is presently serving as the Ambassador of India to Iran.