Directions: A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it.
1. Which of the following does author appear to highlight in this essay ?
(a) Being contented with the status quo
(b) Knowing oneself better
(c) Working hard and sincerely
(d) Waiting for better opportunities
2. When is a man relieved and gay ?
(a) When he has untapped potential
(b) When he has put his heart into his work and has done his best
(c) When destiny smiles at him
(d) When he achieves his goal
3. According to the author, God is not looking for ___________ to manifest his works.
(b) Stubborn people
(d) All of these
4. What is that which only the person himself knows and must act in order to discover it ?
(a) His untapped potential
(b) His destiny that lies in the future
(c) The power which resides in him
(d) The joy of achieving success
5. What does the word 'Manifest' mean ?