2. Where is the Dewey Decimal system of classification used ?
3. The total number of Judges of the International Court of Justice is
— 15 (Fifteen)
4. Where is the permanent Secretariat of the SAARC located ?
5. Who gave the concept of 'Sea Floor Spreading' ?
— Harry Hess
— May 24
7. Who was the founder of the Red Cross Organisation ?
— Jean Henry Dunant
8. Who is the author of the book 'A House for Mr. Biswas' ?
— V. S. Naipal
9. 'Ustad Amjad Ali Khan', 'Ustad Ali Akbar Khan' and 'Ustad Alauddin Khan' are famous exponents of
10. Official reports or publications of Italy and Iran are known as
— Green Book
11. Where is the Headquarters of 'World Health Organisation' ?
12. Centre for Ecological Sciences is located at
13. 'Green Mufter' is related to
— Noise pollution
14. World Environment Protection Day is observed on
— November 26
15. 'Red Panda' is the symbol of
— World Wildlife Fund
16. Who is the author of the book, 'Social Ecology' ?
— M. Alihan
17. Japanese Art of Flower Arrangement is called
18. World Refugee Day is observed on
— June 20
19. Who is the author of the book, 'Swami and Friends' ?
— R. K. Narayanan
20. Which year is known as 'Demographic Divide' in India ?
21. 'Kodaikanal' is situated on which hill ?
— Palani Hill
22. The first state to implement National Food Security Act in entire north-eastern region
23. Man and Biosphere programme is affiliated with
24. The National Green Tribunal was established in
25. Who is the author of the book, 'The Brief History of Time' ?
— Stephen Hawking