- Henry Becqueral
2. Which type of mirror is used in opthalmoscope to examine eye, ear, nose etc. by doctor?
- Concave Mirror
3. Cholesterol is a:
- Fatty alcohol found in animals fat.
4. In case of chemical change, what is generally affected?
6. The element common to all acids is :
7. Which is the lightest metal?
8. Bell metal is an alloy of :
- Tin copper
9. Heavy water is :
- Deuterium oxide
10. Sodium or potassium salts of heavier fatty acids are called :
11. Density of water is highest at the temperature of :
12. Exbiology is the study of :
- Possibility of life on other planets
13. Who invented the ball-point pen?
- Lazzlo Biro
14. Who invented chloroform as anaesthetic?
- James Simpson
15. The major component of the LPG is :
16. The working principle of a Washing Machine is :
17. Non stick cooking utensils are coated with :
18. Monazite is an ore of :
19. Carbon, diamond and graphite are together called :
20. How many chromosomes does a pigeon carry?