- Raj Kumar Shukla
2. Name of the person who was regarded by Mahatma Gandhi as his political guru?
- Gopal Krrishna Gokhale
- Warren Hasting
4. Who attended all the three Round Table Conferences?
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
5. When did Swadeshi Movement begin?
- With the movement to stop partition of Bengal
6. Who wrote 'Hind Swaraj'?
- Mahatma Gandhi
7. Which British Commander suppressed the revolt at Kanpur in 1857?
- Colin Campbell
8. Which Indian patriot shot down Miachel o' Dwyer in London?
- Sardar Uddham Singh
9. Who called B.G.Tilak as 'Father of Indian Unrest'?
- Valentine Chirol
10. The revolutionary woman who led the revolution of 1857 in Oudh was:
- Begum Hazrat Mahal
11. On September 2, 1946, an interim government was formed led by:
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
12. Who introduced the 'Subsidiary Alliance'?
- Lord Wellesley
13. Which Sikh Guru called himself the 'Sachcha Badshah'?
- Guru Hargovind
14. Who gave the slogan 'Inquilab Zindabad'?
- Bhagat Singh
15. The writer of the book 'India's Second Freedom' is
- Loknayak Jaiprakash Narain
16. S.C. Bose had founded 'Forward Bloc' in the year:
17. The first session of the Indian National Congress was attended by:
- 72 delegates
18. The Government of India Act 1935 was based on the report of :
- Simon Commission
19. Which British leader termed the 1857 Revolt as 'A national revolt rooted in deep mistrust'?
- Benjamin Disraely
20. To encourage the Swadeshi and Boycott Movement, who had written 'The Doctrine of Passive Resistance'?
- Aurobindo Ghosh