2. Who published 'Uddant Martand' form Kolkata?
- Pandit Jugal Kishore
3. Who led the Salt Satyagrah Movement with Gandhiji?
- Sarojini Naidu
4. Against whom was Lala Lajpat Rai demonstrating when he succumbed to police brutality?
- Simon Commission
- Non-Cooperation Movement
6. The title given by the British Government which he surrender during the Non-cooperation Movement was:
7. Lord Linlithgow described the Quit India Movement as :
- the most serious revolt after sepoy mutiny
8. The Father of Muslim Renaissance in Bengal was :
- Ameer Ali
9. Who was the first President of All India Trade Union Congress?
- Lala Lajpat Rai
10. An anti British outfit 'Abhinava Bharat' was founded by :
- V.D. Savarkar
11. Who started the newspaper Shome Prakash ?
- Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
12. Which Indian leader was dismissed by the British from the Indian Civil Service?
- Surenderanath Banerji
13. When was Bengal re-united due to the protest by Indians ?
14. Who was the mastermind of bomb attack on Lord Hardinge ?
- Rasbehari Bose
15. Santhals were associated with :
- Tribal Reballion
16. Who called Subhash Chandra Bose as Desh Nayak ?
- Rabindranath Tegore
17. The East India Association was set up in :
- 1866 by Dadabhai Naoroji
18. Who established the Hindu Dharma Sangrakshini Sabha in the year 1893 ?
- Damodar and Balkrishna Chapekar
19. The Rowlatt Act was passed in :
- The year 1919
20. Who was the first Indian lady to preside over the Congress ?
- Annie Besant
21. Which Viceroy was assassinated during his tenure ?
- Lord Mayo
22. The first President of Indian National Congress was :
- Sir Wyomesh Chandra Banerjee
23. Who founded Satya Shodhak Samaj in 1873 ?
- Jyotiba Phule
24. The year which is associated with the Gadar Movement is :
25. Who established East India Association in London 1866 ?
- Dadabhai Naoroji
26. Who founded Abhinav Bharat ?
- V.D. Savarkar
27. Who played an important role in the Gadar Movement in 1915 ?
- Lala Hardayal
28. The National College in Calcutta had been established on :
- August 14, 1906
29. The Queen Victoria assumed the title of the Emprress of India in 1876 by :
- The Royal Titles Act passed by British Parliament in 1876
30. Lala Lajpat Rai was also known as :