- Pratishthana (Paithan)
2. Emperor Akbar abolished Jaziya tax in :
3. Who is the writer of 'Humayunnama'?
- Gulbadan Begum
4. Who was defeated in the battle of Khanva?
- Rana Sanga
5. Where is Lothal situated?
6. Ashoka's Dhamma can be best described as :
- A socio-ethical code of conduct
7. 'Torah' is the holy book of which community :
8. Alexander remained in India for :
- 19 months
9. Where did Aurangzeb die?
- Ahmed Nagar
10. Who sought the help of Babur against Ibrahim Lodi?
- Alam Khan Lodhi
11. Which river is most described in the Rigveda?
- Sindhu River
12. Kitab-ul-Hind is a book by :
13. Who was the founder of independent kingdom of Gujarat?
- Zafar Khan
14. Who were called barids in medieval period?
- The spy reporters
15. Who founded the 'Servants of India Society' in 1905 ?
- Gopal Krishna Gokhale
16. The Dharam Chakra Pravartan mentioned in the Buddhist test is :
- The first sermon delivered by Buddha at Sarnath
17. Who was the first editor of the Yugantars?
- Barendra Ghosh
18. Which Sultan of Delhi established a separate agriculture department which planned rotation of crops?
- Mohammad Bin Tughlaq
19. The founder of Sunga dynasty was:
- Pushyamitra Sunga
20. Where did the Tebhaga peasant Movement occur in 1946?