2. Which country in South Asia are land locked?
- Bhutan and Nepal
- Andhra Pradesh
4. The oldest oil refinery in India is at :
- Digboi, Assam
5. Hindenberg Line is a boundary line between :
- Germany and Poland
6. Indian Institution of Vegetable Research is located at :
7. The highest amount of salinity is found in :
- Dead Sea
8. Diamond Harbour and Salt Lake City are situated in :
9. Which is the 'land of morning calm'?
10. In geography, who propounded the Theory of Convectional Current Hypothesis?
- Arthur Holmes
11. Wind actions create 'Mushroom rocks' which are usually found in :
12. Jet streams are usually found in the :
- Upper part of troposphere
13. Which country is called the 'Cockpit of Europe'?
14. Longest life expectancy, 84.6 years :
15. The major reason of winter rainfall in the north-western part of India is :
- Western disturbance
16.The cold current flowing along the Western coast of South America from south to north is called:
- Peru current
17. NMCG stands for :
- National Mission for Clean Ganga
18. Pin Valley National Park is located in the state of :
- Himachal Pradesh
19. Turkey is located between :
- Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea
20. 'National Forest Policy' (NFP) was framed :