- Statutory Liquid Ratio (SLR)
2. Reserve Bank of India was nationalized in the year :
3. The major aim of devaluation is to :
- Encourage exports
4. The Gandhian economy was based on the principle of :
5. VAT is imposed :
- On all stages from production to final sale
6. The share of road transport in total transport of the country is :
7. Which state of India has the highest per capita income ?
8. The terms 'NEER' and 'REER' are related with :
- Foreign exchange rate
9. NABARD stands for :
- National Banks for Agriculture and Rural Development
10. Which brand/company uses the ad line "We know India better"?
- LIC of India
11. Paper currency first started in India in:
12. In India, who formulates the fiscal policy?
- Ministry of Finance
13. The budget deficit means :
- difference between all receipts and all the expenditure
14. Capital Market comprises of :
- Stock markets and Bond markets
15. Which is the first Export Processing Zone declared as Free Trade Zone in India ?
16. Who gave the call for Evergreen Revolution ?
- M.S. Swaminathan
17. Bhandari Committee was related to :
- The reconstruction of RRB
18. In India, the term Black Revolution is associated with :
- Self- dependence in the production of petroleum crude oil
19. National Rural Health Mission was launched in :
- April 2005
20. Meera Seth Committee was related to :
- Development of Handlooms
21. Who was the Census Commissioner for the census 2011 ?
- C. Chandramauli
22. Government has merged Annapurna Scheme with :
- National Old Age Pension Scheme
23. The three important gold fields in India are :
- Kolar Gold Field, Hutti Gold Field and Ramgiri Gold Field
24. The Money Order System in India was introduced in the year :
25. Income Tax in India was Introduced by :
- William Jones
26. During which Five Year Plan was phase of heavy industrialization initiated ?
- Second Five Year Plan
27. The apex body of Indian Money Market is :
- Reserve Bank of India
28. Security Printing Press is located in :
29. Finance Commission is constituted after every :
- Five years
30. Total number of workers divided by the population is called :
- Worker population ratio