Scientists, using data from Cassini Spacecraft, have fount the evidence of methane rainfall on north pole of Titan, the largest moon of Saturn.
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs on February 28, 2019, chaired by Hon'ble Prime Minister Shri Narender Modi approved the "Pradhan Mantri JI-VAN (Jaiv Indhan-Vatavaran Anukool Fasal Awashesh Nivaran) Yojana" for providing financial support to Integrated Bio-ethanol Projects using Lignocellulosic biomass and other renewable feedstock. Key features of the scheme are the following:
1. The banks are required to maintain a certain ratio between their cash in the hand and totals assets. this is called :
- Statutory Liquid Ratio (SLR)
2. Reserve Bank of India was nationalized in the year :
3. The major aim of devaluation is to :
- Encourage exports
1. The Gas usually filled in the electric bulb is:
- Mixture of Nitrogen and Argon
2. The major component in the LPG is:
3. The most reactive among the halogens is:
4. Milk is an example of:
1. First Woman to swim across the English Channel
— Aarti Saha
2. First Woman to climb Mount Everest
— Bachendri Pal
3. First and the last Muslim Woman ruler
— Razia Sultan
4. First woman President of India
— Pratibha Devisingh Patil
5. First woman President of Indian National Congress
— Annie Besant
1. Internal Security Academy is located at
— Mount Abu
2. Indian Navy commissioned its first Advanced Light Helicopter Squadron at Kochi in November 2013. What is the name of the helicopter ?
3. Well known film 'Chittagong', directed by Bedabrata Pain, is mainly based on the life of
— Subodh Roy
4. The Rohingyas are the minorities of
5. The year 2002 Code of Conduct related to territorial and maritime dispute in the South China sea was signed between China and
1. Where is Davos, the venue of the annual meeting of World Economic Forum; located ?
2. Where is the Dewey Decimal system of classification used ?
3. The total number of Judges of the International Court of Justice is
— 15 (Fifteen)
4. Where is the permanent Secretariat of the SAARC located ?
5. Who gave the concept of 'Sea Floor Spreading' ?
— Harry Hess
1. The tomb of Bu Ali Shah is situated at :
2. In which of the following locations, a National Park is situated ?
1. The district, where Yamuna river does not flow :
2. 'Mango-Mela' is organized at :
Justice Amareshwar Pratap Sahi sworn in as the Chief Justice of Patna High Court on 17 November 2018. Bihar Governor Lalji Tandon administered the oath of office to Justice Sahi. Justice Sahi was a Judge of the Allahabad High Court before his appointment as the Chief Justice of Patna High Court.