Many times we have questions asked related to Names of Parliaments of various countries, and in today's competitive scenario each and every mark is important for the aspirants. Here we are providing the List of countries and their parliaments. As India has Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha as the two houses of the Parliament, similarly other countries too have different houses of Parliament.
All Important Haryana GK Questions for upcoming HTET Exams including Questions asked in previous HTET and HSSC Exams
Here we are providing Questions of Haryana General Knowledge for upcoming HTET Exam to be held on 16th and 17th November 2019. We have also included questions asked in Previous HTET Exams and Various HSSC Exam.
1. The Haryana Lokayukta Act came into force in the year (HSSC Clerk Exam 2019)
2. How many Tahsils are there in Haryana ? (HTET Level II Exam 06-01-2019)
1. Author of 'Around the World in Eighty Days' is
(a) William Shakespeare
(b) Richard Flanagan
(c) U.S. Naipaul
(d) Jules Verne
2. Who among the following is the author of the book "India Remembered" ?
(a) J.K. Rowling
(b) Robert Dallek
(c) Pamela Mountbatten
(d) Stephen Hawking
On 22 July, 2019 India launched successfully its second moon mission Chandrayaan-2 from its most powerful rocket with a plan to land the rover on September 7 in the unexplored lunar south pole, exactly a week after the liftoff was aborted due to a technical sang.
Scientists, using data from Cassini Spacecraft, have found the evidence of methane rainfall on north pole of Titan, the largest moon of Saturn.
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs on February 28, 2019, chaired by Hon'ble Prime Minister Shri Narender Modi approved the "Pradhan Mantri JI-VAN (Jaiv Indhan-Vatavaran Anukool Fasal Awashesh Nivaran) Yojana" for providing financial support to Integrated Bio-ethanol Projects using Lignocellulosic biomass and other renewable feedstock. Key features of the scheme are the following:
1. The banks are required to maintain a certain ratio between their cash in the hand and totals assets. this is called :
- Statutory Liquid Ratio (SLR)
2. Reserve Bank of India was nationalized in the year :
3. The major aim of devaluation is to :
- Encourage exports
1. The Gas usually filled in the electric bulb is:
- Mixture of Nitrogen and Argon
2. The major component in the LPG is:
3. The most reactive among the halogens is:
4. Milk is an example of:
1. First Woman to swim across the English Channel
— Aarti Saha
2. First Woman to climb Mount Everest
— Bachendri Pal
3. First and the last Muslim Woman ruler
— Razia Sultan
4. First woman President of India
— Pratibha Devisingh Patil
5. First woman President of Indian National Congress
— Annie Besant
1. Internal Security Academy is located at
— Mount Abu
2. Indian Navy commissioned its first Advanced Light Helicopter Squadron at Kochi in November 2013. What is the name of the helicopter ?
3. Well known film 'Chittagong', directed by Bedabrata Pain, is mainly based on the life of
— Subodh Roy
4. The Rohingyas are the minorities of
5. The year 2002 Code of Conduct related to territorial and maritime dispute in the South China sea was signed between China and