The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs on February 28, 2019, chaired by Hon'ble Prime Minister Shri Narender Modi approved the "Pradhan Mantri JI-VAN (Jaiv Indhan-Vatavaran Anukool Fasal Awashesh Nivaran) Yojana" for providing financial support to Integrated Bio-ethanol Projects using Lignocellulosic biomass and other renewable feedstock. Key features of the scheme are the following:
1. The banks are required to maintain a certain ratio between their cash in the hand and totals assets. this is called :
- Statutory Liquid Ratio (SLR)
2. Reserve Bank of India was nationalized in the year :
3. The major aim of devaluation is to :
- Encourage exports
First Five Year Plan (1951-1956)
Human Development Index (HDI)
The Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite statistic (index) of life expectancy, education, and per capita income indicators, which are used to rank countries into four tiers of human development. A country scores higher HDI when the lifespan is higher, the education level is higher, and the GDP per capita is higher.
The total amount of income accruing to a country from economic activities in a year’s time is known as national income. It includes payments made to all resources in the form of wages, interest, rent and profits.
On this basis, national income has been defined in a number of ways. In common parlance, national income means the total value of goods and services produced annually in a country.
1. The bulk of the Central Government’s subsidies arise on the provision of economic services, which account for :
(a) 45% of the total subsidies
(b) 52% of the total subsidies
(c) 70% of the total subsidies
(d) 88% of the total subsidies
2. In 1920, with the Indian railway network having expanded to 61,220 km a need for central management was mooted by :
(a) Sir William Acworth
(b) Lord Curzon
(c) Robert Maitland Brereton
(d) Langley Churley
1. टोबिन कर का सम्बन्ध है-
- काले धन के लेन देन से
2. अर्थशास्त्र में ‘स्थैतिक’ तथा ‘प्रावैगिक’ शब्दों का प्रयोग सर्वप्रथम किया था-
- मिल ने
3. भारत की मिट्टी में दो तत्वों की कमी उर्वरकों के उपभोग को अधिक आवश्यक बनाती है। ये दो ततवट कौन-कौन से हैं?
- फॉस्फोरस और नाइट्रोजन
4. सातवीं पंचवर्षीय योजना में भारत में खाद्यान्नों का औसत वार्षिक उत्पादन कितना हुआ ?
- 1550 लाख टन