- The United Nations → New York, the USA
- The International Court of Justice (ICJ) → the Hague, the Netherlands
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU) → Geneva, Switzerland
- World Health Organisation (WHO) → Geneva, Switzerland
- World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) → Geneva, Switzerland
Phases of Moon
The phases of the Moon are the different ways the Moon looks from Earth over about a month. The phases of the Moon depend on its position in relation to the Sun and Earth. The different shapes of the lit portion of the Moon that can be seen from Earth are known as phases of the Moon. Each phase repeats itself every 29.5 days.
1. एक मंद से सीखने वाले बालक को जरुरत होती है -
(क) अतिरिक्त सहायता की
(ख) विशेष सहायता की
(ग) किसी सहायता की नहीं
(घ) कुछ सहायता की
Relation of time and longitude :
Time and longitude are related. As the earth rotates, every place experiences the phenomena of sunrise, noon and sunset. One hour of time is equivalent to 15° of longitude. This can be calculated and understood from the fact that the earth completes one rotation on its axis in 24 hours, so in each hour , it covers 15° of longitude to cover 360°of longitude in total.This also means that 1° of longitude is covered every 4 minutes during the daily rotation of the Earth. This equality forms the basis of all calculations concerning time belts of the globe.
1. Which of the following wind is blowing from the Mediterranean sea to the North Western part of India?
(a) Western disturbance
(d) Mango showers
Directions : In the following questions, a sentence is divided into some parts labelled with (a), (b) and (c). Read the sentence to find out whether there is an error in any part. No sentence has more than one error. Find out which part of sentence has an error. The number of that part is your answer. If a sentence is free from error, then your answer is (d) i.e. No Error.
Q. 1. My sister asked me (a)/ that how long (b)/ I would stay there.(c)/ No Error (d)
Q. 2. The US (a)/ don't want (b)/ India in the Security Council.(c)/ No Error (d)
Many of our readers requested Study Notes for HTET, so here we start with this post. This post includes important Psychology Books along with Authors for HTET Exam.
1. If all bullets could not be removed from gun shot injury of a man, it may poisoning by :
PDF Package for Our Readers: Vocabulary for SSC Exams
Vocabulary is an important part of all SSC Exams' English Section, so we are providing Vocabulary PDFs to aspirants for better preparation.
These PDFs are prepared specially for SSC Exams preparation and include words asked frequently in SSC Exams.