Reasoning - Coding-Decoding - Set 2
1. If GOLD is written as IQNF, how WIND can be written in that code ?
2. If HKUJ means FISH, what does UVCD means ?
3. If NOIDA is written as STNIF, how MEERUT can be written in that code ?
4. In a certain code 'FORGET' is written as 'DPPHCU', how could 'DOCTOR' be written in that code ?
5. In a certain code 'DECEMBER' is written as 'ERMBCEDE', in that code which word will be written as 'ERMBVENO' ?
6. If RED is coded as 6720, then how GREEN would be coded ?
7. If 'A' = 26, 'SUN' = 27, then 'CAT' = ?
8. If in a code language 'ORGANISATION' is written as 'CBDWLQJWYQCL' and 'OPERATION' is written as 'CXFBWYQCL', how is 'SEPARATION' coded ?
9. If 'A' = 1, 'FAT' = 27, then 'FAITH' = ?
10. If the word 'STOVE' can be written as 'FNBLK', how can the word 'VOTES' be written in that code ?
11. If 'PAPER' is written as 'OZODQ', how 'PENCIL' can be written in that code ?
12. In a coding system PEN is written as NZO and BARK is written as CTSL. How can we write PRANK in that coding system ?
13. If BROTHER is coded as 2456784, SISTER is coded as 919684, what is the code for ROBBERS ?
(a) 18, 15, 22, 5, 18, 19
14. In a certain language, BUTTER is coded as CVUUFS, BREAD is coded as CSFBE, then how coffee is coded ?
15. If CLOUD can be coded as 59432 and RAIN is coded as 1678, how can AROUND be coded ?